THE PROJECTS BELOW ARE RELATED TO OUR CURRENT UNIT.
CHOOSE ONE OF THEM TO DEVELOP.
*DUE DATE: SECOND WEEK OF OCTOBER
Complete all the 3 Test Tasks and share your experience in class. Written part sent by e-mail and conversation about the project in class.
1. Translate a Portuguese text or song to English without using a translator.
2. Listen to a song or a short video and write down what you hear.
3. Practice singing a full song while reading the lyrics (can also be a text with the audio)
Develop your own English Test (with answers). The test must have a Grammar, Speaking, and
Reading section. 4 questions minimum for each one.
Test sent by e-mail.
Choose one of the topics below and write an essay (30 lines minimum). Written part sent by e-mail and conversation in class.
1. The benefits of knowing another language.
2. Why we struggle learning languages.
3. How knowing another language can shape our mind.